Sudden Rash of Errors

Kirk Langer klanger at lps.org
Fri Aug 22 10:12:10 PDT 2003

Ryan and List:

We are seeing the same error on any Frontier box that is
automatically updating.  When I look at what was updated last night
there was a push for the ability to have GUI editing with Mozilla.  I
suspect that to be the reason for the "editor" error we are seeing.
I am all ears as to how we can fix this.  Suggestions?

What we are doing is going to our backup of the Frontier directory.

--

Regards,

Kirk Langer
Internet Services Manager