Importing .pdf and .doc files into Manila sites?

Ken Tompkins ken at loki.stockton.edu
Mon Aug 25 14:00:38 PDT 2003

Is there a way to import .pdf and .doc files -- perhaps a plugin? -- into
a Manila weblog? I realize that I can use the <embed> tag; I wanted
something like gems/shortcuts which would place a link on a page
for students to d/l when they clicked on the link.

kt

                            Kenneth Tompkins
                        Professor of Literature
                  Richard Stockton College of NJ