Importing .pdf and .doc files into Manila sites?

Nathaniel Cordova ncordova at willamette.edu
Mon Aug 25 14:13:54 PDT 2003

Hi Ken:

I've uploaded my syllabi and other documents as .pdf or .docs, (also
.rtf) through the gems facility. They have worked quite well. My
students click and download rubrics, syllabi, notes, powerpoint
presentations, etc. Upload the file through gems, assign a name and
place the name in quotation marks in the page from which you want them
to download. It should work nicely.

What subject matter are you teaching?

best,