Coming back to Frontier after all these years....

Denise Hutchinson Denise.Hutchinson at asu.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:30:57 PDT 2003

I've been off of Frontier for a few years... my last use was with versions
4/5.  When I move a script over to Frontier 7/8 from Frontier 4/5...  I
cannot get the AppleScripts from within Frontier to use/set db.set.

Also, I poked around the built-in verbs... how do I mount a server running
straight TCP/IP?

Is there on-line docs some place.  docserver appears to be a old...

Thanks for any help... Denise

Denise Hutchinson
Desktop Systems Technology
Information Technology, Arizona State University
Voice: 480.965.3775  Fax: 480.965.6317
E-Mail: hutch at asu.edu