Importing .pdf and .doc files into Manila sites?

Ken Tompkins ken at loki.stockton.edu
Wed Aug 27 13:11:15 PDT 2003

Lawrence.....

I think I have another problem; I've noticed that every site recently
created -- in
the last week, say -- is appearing on the domains page. I haven't spent time on
this page before this problem with gems, but we have over 475 weblogs on
this server and none of them are on the domain list.

I just created a site called test and it is there.

If you'd like to look at the domain page -- perhaps to solve the gems problem
and see what is happening when we create sites -- I will provide address and
login info.

Thanks.....

kt

                            Kenneth Tompkins