Mac OS X Frontier 8.05 -using ext. editor

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 06:00:20 PST 2003

You might check in user.odbEditors for the prefs for the external
editor prefs,  I have been using BBEdit with some success.   All I did
(I think) is delete the existing entry in the prefs and off I went...
Never used alpha on X for this though...

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students