organize discussion by topic

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 06:06:20 PST 2003

I have to think that David's idea of multiple sites all tied together
is the way to go, work with the strengths of manila instead of against
it is always the best plan I think.  You might also look at the amazing
metaData (http://zelotes.ent.iastate.edu/metadata/)  plugin for some
ways of orgainizing the data as well.  I only suggest it because it is
awesome and i would NEVER hava a manila site with out it.  It should be
call the MEGAData  MACHINE.

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students