Installing Frontier

Roland Tanglao rtanglao at telus.net
Sat Jan 18 17:55:52 PST 2003

2 comments:

1.  user.inetd.config.http.ip can only hold one IP address so if you
have 3 IP addresses 2 of which you want Frontier to listen on and 1 for
IIS or Apache, then this won't work

2. to disable IIS grabbing all IP addresses, follow these instructions
(which I got from Jason at q.queso.com):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259349

Good luck!
...Roland
vaneats.com rolandtanglao.com CamBlogNation.com