CPU usage

Peter Harbeson peterh at empire.net
Sat Jan 18 21:13:18 PST 2003

That's quite different from my experience; we've been running
Frontier/Manila on a W2K server for about 18 months and it never
stressed the server at all. We've accumulated about 7.5 million hits in
that time, and have had up to about 20 sites. Sounds like something
else is going on with your system.

-Pete Harbeson