Page is properly rendered but URL passed to browser is incorrect / broken

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler michael at GeekTimes.com
Fri Jun 27 03:46:40 PDT 2003

I've moved my user files to a separate partition. The URL which
Frontier passed and which used to work was

file:///Users/mickey/web/foo.html

But now it must become:

file:///Volumes/rosenkrantz/Users/mickey/web/foo.html

But a cursory examination doesn't give me a hint as to where I ought
to be tweaking that setting. The web page is being rendered properly,
in the correct new location, it's just the URL being passed onto the
web browser.

Many thanks,

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael at GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here
and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)