Migrating images & gems

Matt Mower mmower at novissio.com
Mon Jun 30 03:02:13 PDT 2003

Hi Steve,

>http://www.google.com/search?q=copyPicturesToStaticServer+manila

Thanks for the link, that was the script I was looking for, I should
have guessed "copyPicturesToStaticServer" myself :)

>And to move the gems, just move the Gems folder to the new server.
>Check/fix the right addresses in
mySiteManilaWebsite.["#newsSite"].gems.data

Hmm... unfortunately I don't have access to the Gems folder on the
original server.  For Gems which are referenced via the Manila database
do you think I could write/find a similar script to the
copyPicturesToStaticServer?

>I've done a bunch of this stuff lately, if you want a load of "fix it"
scripts
>contact me off list.

That sounds great.  I've got a fair amount of Radio/Frontier experience
but very little with the Manila database so it's hard going working out
where things are/should be.  I'd be very grateful for any scripts that
could help me get this ship righted!

Thanks again,

Matt