email forms, Manila

Grant Dunham gdunham at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Fri May 2 12:29:52 PDT 2003

I've done this using a perl script in a cgi directory on another server. I
could send that along if it would be helpful.
Because I have access to an additional server, I've not tried to write the
script in UserTalk.  But you're right - it should not be a big deal.
Grant

--
PO Box 2799
Whitehorse, YT