email forms, Manila

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Fri May 2 12:41:11 PDT 2003

It's easy to do in userTalk, but you need access to the server, if you
have that then some of the relevant scripts are tcp.sendmail,
html.getpageTableAddress and string.parseHttpArgs, If you want help
with this check the docs.userland.com, and or get Matt's Definitive
Guide To Frontier (available on the web somewhere, try google or it
might be on his site on tidbits http://www.tidbits.com/matt I think)

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students