generating an RSS feed for every page in my manila site?

David Carter-Tod wccartd at wcc.vccs.edu
Mon May 5 10:38:06 PDT 2003

At 07:55 AM 4/17/2003 -0700, Lomas, Cyprien wrote:
>Hi All
>
>Long time fan of Frontier (and Manila), having graduated from using it to
>render sites on the desktop to setting up a weblog environment in Manila.
>
>I am interested in using Frontier as the place to store discreet pieces of
>data which I could then stream to other locations through RSS (as a
>Learning Objects repository).  I have been creating rudimentary documents
>in Frontier (and Radio) and would
>love to know where to find/how to generate the RSS XML for these pages.

http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/dtod/frontier/rss.html

includes every message as an RSS feed among its other features.

David
--
David Carter-Tod
<wccartd at wcc.vccs.edu>

Instructional Technologist/Distance Education Contact
Wytheville Community College, 1000 E. Main St.,
Wytheville, VA 24382
(wk) 276-223-4784
http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/