New Message: Re: deanzathumb

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri May 23 19:44:22 PDT 2003

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

Lawrence:

Being from De Anza I couldn't help but notice that you used the Foothill-De Anza Community College _District_ home page for the "De Anza Thumb." This page is a really beautiful Manila page - and part of a very cool site - but not, strictly speaking De Anza... ;-)

At De Anza we have a long list of faculty Manila sites (over 200 at last count) on a separate server. They aren't as beautiful but they sure are useful. The server has taken well over 2 million hits since we put it up. The main page listing all of the individual faculty sites as take a quarter-million hits all by itself.

This site is at http://faculty.deanza.fhda.edu/.

We also have a support site for faculty at http://faculty.deanza.fhda.edu/support.

Take care.

Dan Mitchell