Mozilla Not Posting to Manila

Sandy Blankenship sjb at esu6.org
Fri Apr 16 07:26:05 PDT 2004

We have had a similar problem.  We have one school that exclusively uses
Macintosh.  With those using Netscape 7 and  OS X some teachers cannot
post stories.

We had templates made for each school.  If I add a different school's
template, then these teachers can post stories just fine.  I've worked
around it by applying a different template and rebuilding it to look as
much like their school's template as possible.

If someone knows the solution, that would be great.  Thanks.

--
ESU#6, 210 5th Street, Milford, NE 68405
Office:  402 761-3341    FAX: 402 761-3279