Mozilla Not Posting to Manila

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Thu Apr 22 20:05:42 PDT 2004

Sandy - thank you for your suggestion, but I have several templates working
on this site with the metaData plugin already.

I've never seen this issue before that the data simply was not being
transferred back to F/M.  Anyone have any other suggestions for why you
couldn't use Mozilla on Mac OSX to post new stories or edit a story?

Thanks,

Ryan Hale