New Message: Re: why am i getting email messages from this group?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Apr 21 14:58:04 PDT 2004

By: Thomas A. Creedon (thomas at creedon.net)

I too had some problems recently. Digests went missing, individual messages started coming in. The mail list software wouldn't let me take care of things through the web interface.

I was able to get the individual messages to stop by using the email interface and have gone to reading the Manila discussion group versions.

I am happy now, so don't change anything! :-)

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

editHere.com [1] website hosting service. "Websites as easy as see it, edit it, save it! SM"

[1] http://www.editHere.com/