New Message: Need Simple Solution - not RSS

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Wed Apr 21 19:33:12 PDT 2004

Hi Melissa -

I use the {viewOpml} macro somewhat regularly for this application.  My
understanding is that every story in a Manila site also produces an
accompanying .opml file which can be found by going to that story and simply
adding the .opml extension to the URL.

Here is information on that macro:

http://macros.userland.com/basic/viewOpml

Hope that helps -