Manila Not Applying Changes

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Wed Dec 1 11:01:31 PST 2004

Do the changes dissapearing seem to be connected in anyway to Frontier
restarting?

Do you have the preference to save all changed databases every minute
enabled?

Can you post the exact text for the "message does not exist" error.

One test:

Make a change to a story.

Wait a few minutes.

Refresh the page to see the changes are still there.

Try restarting Frontier.

Check the story.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software