WebDumper Fails on Manila Sites

Ken Tompkins ken at loki.stockton.edu
Fri Dec 31 12:20:22 PST 2004

>It could be that it hands because it doesn't handle the search args
>that are a part of a lot of the pages, are you running it on the
>same machine as frontier?

No...I am running it remotely.

>  have had problems with that before.  I have used wget from the
>command line in the past, but I don't think it is in the default
>install anymore.  When you turn on the static serving feature, did
>you render the site to the static location?

The Static link shows up on the Prefs page of the site I want to snag
but when I
enable it and hit the submit button, all it does it create an empty
folder on the server.
I waited a few minutes to see if the process took that long; nothing happened.

kt

                            Kenneth Tompkins
                        Professor of Literature
                  Richard Stockton College of NJ