WebDumper Fails on Manila Sites

Samuel DeVore sdevore at mac.com
Fri Dec 31 12:06:02 PST 2004

It could be that it hands because it doesn't handle the search args
that are a part of a lot of the pages, are you running it on the same
machine as frontier?  have had problems with that before.  I have used
wget from the command line in the past, but I don't think it is in the
default install anymore.  When you turn on the static serving feature,
did you render the site to the static location?

Sam D