Manila 9.0.1 SR images

kthomas kthomas at siu.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:37:08 PDT 2004

Static Rendering Images, something i can't figure out.
I moved my old sites to the new server and installed them. But there is
a problem with the images. example..

The old page is looking for a graphic at this location.
   http://newshound.de.siu.edu/static/spring04/0504lumminariesdla.jpg

but it's actually here

http://newshound.de.siu.edu/manila/static/spring04/
0504lumminariesdla.jpg

easy fix you say? Just delete the word "manila" from the path.
at ...settings?page=2.5  for static files I have

Folder for static rendering:  Applications:Frontier:Guest
Databases:www:manila:
  URL for static rendering: http://newshound.de.siu.edu/static/

It seems that nothing I put in URL for static rendering makes a
difference.
Physically, the files are in the www:manila:static files:spring04
I've got numerous sites looking to the wrong directory for images.
I must be missing something.

/kelly thomas
http://www.dailyegyptian.com