Manila 9.0.1 SR images

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Thu Jun 3 11:42:15 PDT 2004

If you have an existing site that you have posted pictures to, the URL of
that picture won't get updated by changing the URL setting on the Static
Files since it would break the images (if they don't exist in the folder).

You can run the sample script on this page to write out all the images for
the site to the new folder (it will also correct the shortcuts for the
image):

http://samples.userland.com/stories/storyReader$95

Instructions

1) Click the view link to the right of Enclosure.

2) Copy all the text.

3) Open Frontier, navigate to the workspace table. Choose Table->New Script.

4) Call it "copyPicturesToStaticServer"

5) Choose Main->Quick Script.

6) Enter the following replacing homeManilaWebsite with the site address of
the site you want to fix images on:

workspace.copyPicturesToStaticServer (@homeManilaWebsite)

Then click the Run button. Check the image paths on the Pictures page to
confirm things are fixed.

I'll also post a feature request to add this functionality to the Frontier
Admin site.

Lawrence