Antw: New Message: Members DB Link Broken - Please Help

Georg Berg Georg.Berg at WDR.DE
Sun Jun 6 23:52:37 PDT 2004

I cannot log into the manila.userland.com site.
The error message:
Can't login "georg.berg at wdr.de" because the password is incorrect.

Georg Berg

Internet-Redaktion  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~am Telearbeitsplatz:
http://www.wdr.de ~~fon 0221/220-8649~~~   fon 02181/213873
georg.berg at wdr.de ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  fax 0221/220-778649

>>> webmaster at userland.com 06/07 8:31 >>>

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

Hello

I thought I had corrected a problem earlier:

See,
http://manila.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$419?mode=topic&y=2004&m=6&d=6

I now have the same problem and cannot repeat the previous fix, it does
not work???

When trying to login in I get:

Sorry! There was an error: #members attribute must be either a table or
the name of a sub-table or valid address or string in members.root.

The error was detected by Frontier 9.1b3 in mainResponder.respond.
Webmaster: webmaster at centralrangesllen.org.au. Time: Mon, 07 Jun 2004
06:30:34 GMT.

Please help!

Bill