New Message: Re: Members DB Link Broken - Please Help

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jun 7 02:46:43 PDT 2004

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

A related question:

I have a site at [eg] mainsite.com that is suffering from this Members DB problem. I also have sites at [eg] mainsite.com/test/. Is there a way I can just create a new site and start from scratch with a new Members DB?

I want to be able to point to the original URL [eg] mainsite.com

I have yet to take the site live.

I am relatively new to Frontier and must confess to being very confused by the Members DB issues on shared sites?

Bill