New Message: No Bulletin Subscribers appearing?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 25 07:26:00 PDT 2004

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

My apologies for the two or three rapid posts, but as you can probably tell, I am in the final days of taking our new frontier/manila site live and we are finding last minute glitches!

When I navigate to www.mywebiste.org.au/bulletins/list

It does not show any member listed. See below:

Bulletins Subscribers

Click on a subscriber's email address to view their profile.

Plain text recipients:

HTML recipients

However, when I submit a a bulletin, three members for the plain text and the same three for the HTML subscriptions come up and are delivered corrcetly. New users to not appear to be subscribing correctly?

How do I trouble shoot this?

Thanks in advance.

Bill