New Message: Membership sign-up--Bulletin Defaults

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 25 08:05:08 PDT 2004

By: T Daly (tdaly at ncss.org)

We are about to go live with a manila site for our non-profit association. One feature we would like to use is bulletins. We want to have the default values on the membership sign-up form to default to "html mail" and "yes" for bulletins.

Where can we change these defaults? I've poked around in the manila.root tables, and found several scripts that dealt with the membership form, but I couldn't see how to change the default values.

Any advice?

--Tim Daly