New Message: Membership sign-up--Bulletin Defaults

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Fri Jun 25 08:37:44 PDT 2004

This is what the custom signup prefs are for,  go to prefs from
editor menu, advanced,  then custom prefs

change the line that looks like (it will you your site instead of
my1stAVCornershop)

<item title="Receive email bulletins?" type="boolean"
adr="bulletins.my1stAVCornershop.enabled" viewByEditorsOnly="true">

<item title="Receive email bulletins?" type="boolean"
adr="bulletins.my1stAVCornershop.enabled" viewByEditorsOnly="true"
default="true">

same for

<item title="Formatted in HTML?" type="boolean"
adr="bulletins.my1stAVCornershop.inHtml" viewByEditorsOnly="true">

Submit. You're done if message says changed OK. Otherwise you made a
typo or I made a mistake

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.