Frontier server authentication with email server?

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Mon May 24 22:24:09 PDT 2004

There's an authenticating  mail server that can and does handle
Manila emails  (called sendmail unfortunately) in my public domain
root, bayly.root. See <http://www.baylys.com:8080/help/>

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.