New Message: Reset Stats? How can I start over?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Oct 13 22:45:13 PDT 2004

By: Melissa Green (greenmj at scc.losrios.edu)

I'm developing a site now, but when it is released, I'd like to see stats from scratch. How can the Stats numbers be reset? I'm guessing that this is a Frontier tip and not available from the Manila Admin or Prefs links. Please reply with details, as I am a new user. I will forward the info to our sys admin.

Is there a trick to capture the Referrers? Will traffic from the same campus not be listed?