New Message: "Array index is out of range"...solution not understood, need help!

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Feb 1 07:26:25 PST 2005

By: GARRETT UNNO (UNNO at AYA.YALE.EDU)

Hello!

I see from this discussion group that the "Array index out of range. The table "structure" doesn't have an item #1" problem has bitten many people. However, I could not find a solution that would work for my school. As an end-user, when I log in I immediately get this error and can do nothing else. Therefore, I cannot peruse tables structures or do the other things that people have suggested. Is there another way to login and do a fix from the end-user side?

Is there something specific I can tell our system administrators so we can get this thing fixed? Can they download the latest version that I believe will fix the problem and install it themselves?

Thanks for any advice you can give me! The school district has been sitting on this problem for months, and I am a parent volunteer trying to resolve this outside of "the system".

Regards,

Garrett

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.