Brackets on html tags don't render...

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:14:46 +0100

Jim, Ken,

Thanks for your quick responses. A significant part of the problem appears
to be caused by the legal tags  aspect. I found one tag which was not
checked in the Prefs, Legal Tags list. Checking this reduced the problem,
but it now appears that my use of  "class=" to call selectors defined in
the CSS style sheet is causing trouble. And "class=" doesn't feature in the
Legal Tags list.

I'm busy checking my html for further gremlins....

Thanks again,

Bob Kemp