How can I edit the 'editInBrowser' html

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:25:56 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the way that Netscape parses my style sheet since I
introduced the line-height property - it presents the material that should
be below the editing window on top of the text in the window.

I'm pretty sure that it's the line-height property that's doing this - I
had similar problems with some of the body text and headings overlapping
when I introduced it. I solved this by using pseudo-tags, and I think that
I could do the same with my new problem, if only I could edit the html
that's rendered when I click the 'Edit this page' button.

I presume that it's in a script somewhere - can anybody tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Bob