Manila-Newbies digest, Vol 1 #97 - 2 msgs

Kelly Thomas Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:13:18 -0600

Hey! That's way cool! I didn't know the custom macros were there.

But now I must ask for help as I can't get the members only option to work
on pageReadCount ()

I read the docs carefully at:
http://macros.weblogger.com/stories/storyReader$18

{pageReadCount (message:"This page has been read ## times.",
"flMembersOnly")}

I must be missing something simple.
 http://apm.weblogger.com/Property

Maybe you could add an example use of the tag in the docs so simpletons like
me can copy and paste. ;-)

Thanks!

/kt

Composed on 12/15/01 2:01 PM, by manila-newbies-request@userland.com