Well, I've done something stupid

Robert Scoble Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:33:11 -0800

Karen,

I've done that before.

Visit your URL, but add /member/login

So, my URL, for instance, becomes:
http://scobleizer.manilasites.com/member/login

That should bring up the login dialog where you enter your email address
and password.

_
Robert Scoble
Director of Marketing
UserLand Software
We're turning the Web into a fantastic writing environment!
http://www.userland.com
###

-----Original Message-----
From: manila-newbies-admin@userland.com
[mailto:manila-newbies-admin@userland.com] On Behalf Of Karen Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 10:24 AM
To: manila-newbies@userland.com
Subject: Well, I've done something stupid

I have a site on manilasites.com

Just before the holidays, I changed the structure to eliminate
membership.  Over the holidays, I rebuilt the computer, and thereby
wiped out the cookie for my own site.  Now when I go to my home page
there is no way for me to log in, so therefore no way, without the
cookie, for me to be recognized as the editor or to access my editing
features.

What to do?

We may all be newbies here, but some of us are newbier than others...

Karen Stewart
karenstewart@earthlink.net