Links and Macros

Lawrence Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:14:11 -0700

Hi Dylan,

The list recently moved to a new server, but you can probably do a
search from http://manilanewbies.userland.com/ or from
http://frontier.userland.com/ to find past messages from the discussion
groups.

The old archive for the Manila-Newbies list is available at:

For Q3, you'll probably want to check out the Frontier Site and the
directory which has the admin side of Manila:

http://frontier.userland.com/directory/7708

Lawrence