Problem with Manila plugin

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:01:47 +0000

--=====================_2112287==_.ALT

Hi everyone,

I installed the Metadata plugin, and everything looked fine - enabled, menu
item there. But now the site is inaccessible. The error message is:

"Sorry! There was an error: Can't call "isStaticRendering" because there
are too many parameters."

I did a search of the Userland sites, and couldn't find anything directly
relevant, but did find a reference in related contexts to
"manilaSuite.plugins.getStorageAddress". I had a look for this, and found
that I don't have this file.

Maybe that's the source of my problem - or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Any ideas?

Cheers,

Bob

--=====================_2112287==_.ALT

Hi everyone,<br><br>
I installed the Metadata plugin, and everything looked fine - enabled,
menu item there. But now the site is inaccessible. The error message is:
<i>&quot;</i>Sorry! There was an error: Can't call
&quot;isStaticRendering&quot; because there are too many
parameters.&quot; <br><br>
I did a search of the Userland sites, and couldn't find anything directly
relevant, but did find a reference in related contexts to
&quot;manilaSuite.plugins.getStorageAddress&quot;. I had a look for this,
and found that I don't have this file. <br><br>
Maybe that's the source of my problem - or am I barking up the wrong
tree? Any ideas?<br><br>
Cheers,<br><br>
Bob<br><br>