Administratively Adding Users to Bulletins Mailing list

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:22:49 -0500

There is no callback for new users, however there is one for sending
email (config.manila.sendMail). I *think* this is called for the new
member welcome email. If so, it would have access to their email
address so it could make the necessary changes to bulletin
information. HTH.

--
Regards,
KD | http://www.kendow.com

I think it's a safe observation that we can at least learn as much
from Conan Doyle about war in Afghanistan as from Larry King. And
Doyle's elegance doesn't depend on suspenders.
  - Rex Murphy