Can't create new message

Scott Granneman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:25:59 -0600

Are they using WebWasher or Junkbuster or some other personal proxy
software? There's a setting in WebWasher that they will need to change.

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"... any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."
       ---John Donne