Searching all sites - second try

Stephen van der Merwe Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:52:48 -0500

I have been able to set up searching with the makeMacroLegal script at
workspace.makeMacroLegal and I have installed the sampleSearch script at
workspace.sampleSearch.

I have my home page set up and it works nicely - I have
{workspace.sampleSearch ()}and it successfully returns searches for items
in other stories, etc.

However, I need to be able to search all the other sites being created for
other sites on the same server.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Many thanks,

Stephen van der Merwe

This transmittal and/or attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify us immediately
by reply or by telephone (call us collect at +1 212-848-8400) and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.

Thank you.