Changing root (top-level) site

Lawrence Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:56:09 -0800

You might want to check the XML siteTree. siteTree background:

<http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$4533>

Open
config.mainresponder.domains.["www.domain.com"].siteTree.directory.outli
ne.

Before:
<siteTree>
<site address="createASiteManilaWebsite">
	<site address="siteOneManilaWebsite" name="siteOne">
		</site>
	<site address="siteTwoManilaWebsite" name="siteTwo">
		</site>
	<site address="siteThreeManilaWebsite" name="siteThree">
		</site>
	</site>
	</siteTree>

After:
<siteTree>
<site address="siteOneManilaWebsite">
	<site address="siteTwoManilaWebsite" name="siteTwo">
		</site>
	<site address="siteThreeManilaWebsite" name="siteThree">
		</site>
	</site>
	</siteTree>

Also, make sure you change the site URL for siteOne from the Server menu
to http://wwww.domain.com/

Lawrence