Directories and subdirectories

Michael Fraase Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:38:04 -0600

Here's yet another newbie question. I'm pulling my hair out trying to
grok this.

I'm coming from a Zope environment where *everything* was an object, and
all content lived in containers (folders). These folders were
directories in the site structure. At first blush, all content in
Frontier/Manila appears to be flat in structure. Ah, but this is not the
case, as in:

	http://manilanewbies.userland.com/directory/4720

This is exactly what I need to do for one of our sites, right down to
the crumbtrail on the interior pages. But for the life of me, I can't
find this documented anywhere.

Suggestions?

Please cc: me directly in your reply; I'm digestified.

Thanks kindly.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC