Radio and Manila directory editing

Michael Fraase Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:10:52 -0600

Thanks for all the responses. Turns out it was a problem with the code
in the directories prefs. Lawrence Lee emailed me replacement code and
now it works. Just like I want.

I gotta say, whatever UserLand is paying Lawrence, it isn't enough. He's
gone way out of his way to help me get my mind around Frontier/Manila
with exceptional patience and expertise.

This is flat simply the best support I've ever gotten from any vendor in
the computer industry, including Apple back in the Apple II (pre II+)
days.

I'm pretty dang impressed. And that's pretty dang rare these days.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC