Discussions gone!

Keith Braafladt Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:06:12 -0800 (PST)

Aughh...
We've just received this message when we go to
discussions on our site:
When we go to the /discussion/
the listing looks like this:

Discussion Group
{messageList}

In the browser.
no list of discussions just the tag. Then when we
click on the 'Topics View ' we get this scary message:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't process the request
because there
                    is no object named
"{topiclisturl}".

                    The error was detected by Frontier
6.2.1 in mainResponder.respond.

and as a last gasp try, when we try to post a new
discussion this is what we see:

Sorry! There was an error: There is no folder or
object database
                    named "discuss.root" in the folder
"Manila:Frontier:Guest
                    Databases:www:".

                    The error was detected by Frontier
6.2.1 in mainResponder.respond.

What does this mean...how could it disappear from
simple browser editing?
Keith Braafladt