"There's no such thing as a dumb question"

Dean Landsman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:22:44 -0400

Having titled the post appropriately, I have a query or two.

1. On many browsers I get feedback that my blog requires the reader to use
the scroll bar to go back and forth.  The margins are screwed up.  I suspect
this is due to the size of some pictures posted, and seek confirmation of
this.

2. On the same subject, is there a way to shrink the size of pictures using
the blogging software, or need I do this before I post the picture?

3. Since there are a bunch of Radio features that are very appealing, but
Radio Userland seems more intended for those possessed with more developed
scripting skills (hey, I just write), is there something along the lines of
"Radio Userland for the Technically Challenged" to be found?

4.  Gee, how come some blogs load in a heartbeat, and others take something
short of forever?

Thanks in advance.

--Dean