Manila for Linux? Radio for Linux?

R. Scott Granneman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 01:33:45 -0500

What would it take to make that next "reevaluation" look more attractive?

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"... any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never seem to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."
      ---John Donne