Manila for Linux? Radio for Linux?

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:53:53 +0100

Yes frontier on Linux would be good. :-)

Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html