Searching Manila site

Stephen van der Merwe Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:56:50 -0400

I am trying to set up a corporate intranet which will allow a user to
search all sub-sites from any of the sub-site home pages.

I have followed the directions on activating the search engine and making
the individual sites searchable, but I need assistance in making
an HTML form which will return the search results.

Thanks for your help with this is.

Regards,

Stephen van der Merwe

This transmittal and/or attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify us immediately
by reply or by telephone (call us collect at +1 212-848-8400) and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.

Thank you.