breadcrumbs navigation?

David A. Bayly Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:39:38 +0100

I have one, its in my public domain root - bayly.root and is called
mailaextras.breadcrumsb. It needs to be enabled as a macro.

Download from  links on this page  <http://www.udena.ch/baylys/help/>

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.